FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I make an appointment?
To make an appointment follow the scheduling link on our website or select your appointment type in the link in our bio.
2. What do I need to bring to my first visit?
- Valid ID/ Driver’s Lisence
- Payment: Collected at the time of online booking for your convenience.
- Clothing type: Wear comfortable clothing similar to that appropriate for a light gym workout, hike or yoga class.
3. How long do visits last?
Your initial visit will most likely be your longest, because we are getting to know each other and creating the plan for your future care. Expect your initial visit to last about an hour. Established patient visits average about 30 minutes, give or take.
4. What is a consultation?
A consultation is your opportunity to express your health concerns and goals with Dr. Winfrey. During this appointment you will be prompted to share detailed information about your health history, current state of health and your desired outcomes. This visit may range from 15 minutes to an hour.
5. How to prepare my home for a home visit?
- Notify your family the doctor is coming
- Choose the spot you’d like to relax in
- Vacuum the floors
- Put the pets away (I have severe allergies)
- Pull out 1 clean pillow case
- Have a relaxing shower/bath before the doctor arrives
- Wear comfy stretch clothes and clean socks
6. What can I expect at a home visit?
An In-Home Chiropractic visit is a safe and fun way to bring Chiropractic care to your entire family. Or, maybe you want to relax and unwind in the zen of your own space. This custom visit allows for more flexibility and exclusivity. It’s all about you!
I will be bringing my portable table, so I will need a space of approximately 6 feet of working space. I’ll also need access to an outlet and a small table or desk to hold my equipment.
7. Do you allow children?
Absolutely! Children have spines too! I am able to care for children as young as 13 days old. For these visits, parental involvement is essential. Well adjusted children become well adjusted adults with an indelible understanding of their innate abilities to heal, adapt and thrive.
8. What can I expect at an office visit?
A chiropractic office visit provides a relaxing experience for you to release any tension, get adjusted and connected with like-minded individuals in a corporate space. Each visit will include a comprehensive Chiropractic adjustment, therapeutic stretches and a regional therapeutic massage.
9. Do you take insurance?
Currently we do not accept insurance. We are a cash only practice. However, we do accept HSA/FSA plans from your employer.
10. Do you accept HSA/FSA?
11. Do you accept personal injury clients?
We are proud to specialize in Personal Injury care and case management. Attorney liens are accepted with a valid letter of Representation.
12. Do you speak any other languages?
Si! Hablo Espanol!!